How to add your certifications to your LinkedIn profile!
LinkedIn recently introduced a new feature on individual profile pages, sections. This gives you the option to add certifications, along with other things like Languages, Patents, Publications and Skills.
It is super easy and a great way to highlight your achievements to your network. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Edit Profile mode in your LinkedIn profile page. Find Add sections at the bottom.
- When you click on Add sections you will have the option to add sections, including certifications.
- Select Certifications and click on Add to Profile.
- Fill-in the Certification Name field.
- Click on Add Certification.